May 20, 2012

Microwave Disaster

My husband has already left for work when I came back home from dropping my daughter off at school. I was starving and craving for sandwich and went on to making one for myself. I love cream cheese but the one we have is packed in a foil and not in a resealable container. This, I assume, is the reason why it is a little too hard. I wanted it a little softer and stuck it inside the microwave. I totally forgot that foil and has no place inside the microwave. I panicked and froze when I saw sparkling fires. I must have stood for about five seconds before turning off the microwave. What a way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...