June 22, 2012

Photography: BabyBlushBoutique

Back in April this year, my daughter and I had the opportunity of working with Baby Blush Boutique. They are a U.S. based business that offers a variety of handmade of items such as shoes, tutu outfits and other accessories for your little ones. You can find their website here and their Facebook page here.

This is my daughter's first official modeling stint and I'm so proud of her!

My beautiful sunshine!

Now this can pass for a Marilyn Monroe pose. Yes? No?

I wonder what got her attention!

This tutu outfit is a must-have for your little girl.

I just love this pose!

I asked for a "cute face" and this is what I got. Priceless!

Please head out to Baby Blush Boutique's website and Facebook page and check out their awesome selection of items. Oh, you can also find them on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...