June 3, 2012

Sleepless

It is 3:43 in the morning now.

I have been laying in bed, with the full intention of slipping into dreamland, since half past eleven last night. I've probably viewed over twenty different craft and sewing blogs. My head is stuffed with ideas for Skye's next dress. Yesterday afternoon I made an Esprit inspired summer dress for her made out of a knit fabric that my mother found at the free cycle center. It's a solid navy blue color. Not the most attractive color, in my opinion. I was not able to take a picture of my daughter wearing it but she likes the dress a lot. She likes all the dresses I made for her!

I'm still fully awake but I really have to sleep right now.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...