July 25, 2012

Photography: Maternity Portrait @ 38th Week

It has been two weeks since my last post. Days go by so quick! What did you do the past 14 days? News from my side of the world. Our new baby finally arrived Friday, the 20th. I delivered her via c-section and I will be sharing the experience with you sometime this week.

For now, I'd like to share this maternity portrait of myself with my husband and daughter. I have always wanted to have a picture with them while I'm pregnant. I actually wanted to have an outdoor themed shoot but we ran out of time. On top of it, I'm not really sure if shooting and posing at the same time in an outdoor environment will yield a better result. So we made this family affair in the comfort of our own home. Specifically, our living room. This was taken two days before my surgery.


Maternity portrait @ 38th week.

If you have comments and suggestions about my photography, please let me know. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. emerita baptista corpuzAugust 04, 2012

    Joy, ngayon ko lang nakikita itong mga posts mo, ang ganda, ng pagkakuha mo ng portrait niyo. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom, thank you. It was my lucky day because they cooperated.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...