August 7, 2012

Photography: Hats & What Knots

My exclusively breastfeed newborn demands my full attention almost all the time. Her naps are way too short for me to even finish one household chore. She constantly eats which requires me to sit still for at least 15 minutes. Since breastmilk is easy to digest, she poops every so often too. But I love her so much, I can't complain. Aaaah! The joys of being a mother!

Today I'm very lucky... for finally being able to work on and finish the photos of my baby in a cocoon handmade by Kerry of Hats & What Knots. I don't know anything about crocheting, crocheting needles or yarns but I know this crocheted cocoon is a QUALITY product.

My beautiful baby snoozing in her comfy cocoon.

Can you tell she likes this cocoon so much?

If you are expecting, this is definitely a must have item for your newborn. Head out to Hats & What Knots Facebook page for more photos of handmade crocheted baby items.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...