September 24, 2012

First Day In Pre-K

Today is the day! My daughter's first day in Pre-K class, that is.

She was a little confused at first when we had to leave her Toddler class right away to head to the playground where the Pre-K class was. I saw a little hesitation on my daughter's face (poor baby) when we got to the playground.


It didn't last very long though. She was welcomed with hugs from her friends who used to be in Toddler class with her. Then she started being her happy self again playing with her friends. They're not in any of the pictures because I'm not allowed to include them.


I stayed well over 30 minutes just watching her interact with the rest of the kids. At one point she came running back to me asking, "Mommy, are you okay?" It just melted my heart. Such a sweet girl.


The dress she is wearing is made by me. You can find more about it here. Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck my dear granddaughter on your first day in pre k class. I am so happy that you are doing great! You are the best kid of all! Keep it up. God bless ypur parents for raising you up that good! We love ypu so much. From lolo & lola Gene & Emy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...