September 7, 2012

Food: Stir Fry Vegetables

I'm taking losing weight seriously.

It's about time I shed off the excess weight I gained during pregnancy. After all, it has been seven weeks since I had Ryne. The last time I weighed myself, the scale stared back a whooping 120 pounds back at me. My pre-pregnancy weight was 112 but my ideal weight is 105 pounds. Yay! I'm getting there!

As part of my losing weight and eating healthy goal, I had a plate of stir fry vegetables earlier. I cooked the same food the day before sans sausages. This is one of the food I won't get tired of eating. This and rice. I'm so asian!

Below are the ingredients.
  • Broccoli
  • Carrots
  • Zucchini
  • Portabella mushrooms
  • Celery
  • Brown Onion
  • Sausage


First, I fried the onions with the sausage. Then stir in the broccoli, carrots and celery. After about 2 to 3 minutes, I mixed in the zucchini and mushrooms. Lastly, I added a little pepper and oyster sauce to taste.


This dish is so easy to cook. It was in my large size plate in less than 10 minutes. Or make it 15. And it is deliciously healthy too!


I wanted to eat all of it but set aside some for Jeff when he comes home tomorrow morning. I swear I did. I only ate this much....


... the rest is in the fridge. Unless I change my mind in the next few minutes. I think I just heard my stomach growling!

Guten appetit!

1 comment:

  1. mukhang masarap nga..masustansiya na, madali pang ihanda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...