October 26, 2012

Sugar-Coated Plantain with Whip Cream

Yay! TGIF!

I have done most of the laundry yesterday. Those of Skye's and Ryne's, which happen to be the top must-be-washed clothing in the house. The bathroom and kitchen rugs have been washed as well.

I feel good because starting tomorrow I will be working on my paper. It's due in 13 days! Will I be able to make it? Okay, I'm crazy for even asking that. I have to!

Out of topic!

What I want to share to you today is my breakfast this morning. Jeff always, except when he can't, cook breakfast for me every day. That doesn't make me a spoiled little wife. He is just very caring of a husband and father like that. He loves feeding me and Skye. Okay, we're spoiled!

This morning Jeff had to leave early for his Class A uniform inspection. So I was left to fend for myself. I ended up cooking (what's the proper term?) this.



I call it Sugar-Coated Plantain with Whip Cream. I don't know anything about calories and what-not but I think this is healthy because I did not use oil. I tend to associate "oil" with "unhealthy".

This isn't an original idea, I must say. My friend, Wena, who is a hair and make up gal, was who this recipe idea came from.

I'm definitely making (cooking? preparing?) this again in the near future. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.

2 comments:

  1. wow...yummy...you can also put some cinnamon sugar on it...
    -wena diaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wen, yummy indeed! Thanks for introducing this recipe to me. I'm not a big fan of cinnamon so I'll just stick with the sugar and whip cream.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...