October 1, 2012

My Princess Turned 3!

Jeff and I hosted a party over the weekend for our daughter's 3rd birthday. For party invitations and more, visit Tiny Prints.


I hate to admit this but our lack of experience in party-hosting had our guests waiting for a full hour before the party started. A big NO-NO. We'll do better next time!

This yummylicious Tinker Bell themed cake was designed and baked by Arleth Carrigan.


I'd like to thank my friends Clare Story for the pancit bihon, Wena Evans for the beef kare-kare, Mischelle Orsini for the lasagna, Arleth Carrigan for the pork ribs and Gemini Dyer who did a lot of lumpia frying. Thank you so much ladies!



The birthday girl posing like a grown up lady.


And then it was time to sing the birthday song.


Singing is a must in a Filipino party.




My girl posing with her Ates (big sisters).


Toast from the mommies.


I'm glad I was able to snap pictures of Skye together with the guests. With the exception of the Ordillas' family whom I thought I have a picture of as well.

With the Keys...


With the Evans...


With the Dyers...


With the Orsinis...


With the Storys...


The first guests to arrive were also the last ones to leave.


Already way past her bedtime, but Skye made sure her cards were opened and read.


To all our friends, thank you very much for celebrating our daughter's party with us and making it a happy one.

Have a blessed Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday Skye! I like your dress and the cake as well. Congrats to mommy and daddy for the wonderful party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dalaga na kaau si skye and looking prettier too :) happy birthday skye! mwah! - from tita lab2x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for sharing us your pictures. We enjoyed watching them, parang nandiyan na rin kami. Pasensiya na kung di nakarating agad diyan ang regalo namin kay Skye. Sinabi namin kay Jeff last week noong nag-uusap sila ng dad niyo. Ang ganda ganda ni Skye at dalaginding na. The cake is so pretty, the foods look great!! Hugs and kisses to Skye and Ryne. We miss and love you all. Take care always and God Bless.. Hugs & Kisses....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom, thank you po. Next year, she will be able to celebrate her birthday with the family na. It'll be fun!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...