October 12, 2012

Operation Rising Star (USAG Schweinfurt), Round 3

Guess what?

I made it through the third round and I'm very excited for the last and final round next Thursday.

Again, I thank Wena Diaz for my make up and dress.


I can't pose and don't like posing for pictures and so I apologize if these photos are somewhat not pleasing.

Again, my deepest gratitude to my friends who were able to make it to the event and gave their support. Your presence really mattered.



Below is a video of my performance last night. My husband's screams are part of it!


Sorry for the missed notes. You'll hear lots of them. I wish I sang and performed better. For some reason I kept looking down at the floor as if I dropped something and kept looking for it the whole time. Seriously, it's very annoying. But, it's okay! I enjoyed the time when the stage was mine.

If you have any feedback, please comment below or email me. I'd love to hear what you think!

Aren't you glad it's Friday? I am!

Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. nice sya joy!!keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like you had fun at the stage. That's always the most important thing.. Keep it up Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATION JOY FOR WINNING THE FIRST PLACE IN OPERATION RISING STAR! THE BEST SINGER OF SCHWEINFURT! YOU ARE THE BEST AMONG THE REST! MABUHAY ANG PINOY! SEE YOU ON HOLLYWOOD...Love,Wena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...