October 28, 2012

Photography: Daddy and Me Photo Contest

I did a Daddy & Me photo contest March this year.

It was limited to the military community where we are at. I'd say it was a success. My goal of expanding my photography's audience base was met. I was also able to give back and made one family happy.

Did I mention I was 5 months pregnant when I did these photos? Right!

Little Miss "I" was everywhere but I had a lot of help from her daddy and mommy in keeping her at one place. In fact, they did all the job.



My heart melts everytime I see photographs of a father and daughter. Aren't these beautiful?






"Someday I may find my Prince Charming, but my daddy will always be my King." - Unknown

If you have feedback about my work, please feel free to comment below. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I'm following back now:) I'm excited to see whats to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures!! Following back from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Following back FromGrandmaWithLOve =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular photos. Thanks for following Carole's Chatter - have signed up and am following you right back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole, thank you for stopping by and following back.

      Delete
  5. I really like your pictures!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now I'm following you back :) Can't wait to read more about you!
    -Mariely
    marielyvp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariely, thank you for popping here and following back!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos. I love the one where your daughter is in the air. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's very beautiful but she isn't my daughter though. Thanks for following back!

      Delete
  7. These pictures are so beautiful! I love them. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly. I popped over to your blog and your photos are beautiful!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...