October 21, 2012

Photography: "O" Family

I have not been taking pictures for the past six months. My last project was a senior portrait back in April when I was six months pregnant with my youngest daughter.

So it was no surprise that I got a little worried about the session I had yesterday. After all, it has been a while since I took pictures of other people. I was scared of the thought that I lost the little photography skill I had gained.

I thank my neighbor, the "O" family, for trusting me to take portraits of their beautiful family.



 
 
  
I love vibrant colors but I'm a sucker for black and whites too. Here is pretty little Miss E.


I welcome comments and suggestions about my work. If you have one, please leave a comment below. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. You still have the touch Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. love the colors in these photos.

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elise, thank you for stopping by. I just followed you back!

      Delete
  3. Fall colors make such awesome family photo back drops!
    great composition :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...