October 6, 2012

Review: Capezio Ultra Soft Footed Tight For Girls

As promised, below is my review of the Capezio footed tights that I purchased from Amazon.


If you want to see the rest of the items I got for my daughter's ballet class, click here.

First off, this item arrived just in time for my daughter's first day at ballet class  last week. I've never had issues with Amazon's shipping.

Now, on to the product itself. This tights, based on the product description, is made of 86% nylon, 14% spandex. It is matte and semi-opaque. It is supposed to fit children from 2 to 6 years of age. My daughter recently turned 3 and this tights fits perfectly. Since this is a pretty stretchy material, I'm quite sure she will still be able to wear this when she turns 4 but definitely not when she's 5. If your child is a little on the chunky side, I'd suggest buying the next size.

I was very impressed with this product until after my daughter's one hour ballet lesson was over. I couldn't help but be disappointed because of the tear and holes at the knee area considering that it has only been used once. For just an hour, at that. This is definitely not tough enough for daily practice.


I also ordered this in pink but it's been packed and ready to be returned on Tuesday. I've decided to have my daughter pair her Capezio short sleeve leotard with H&M cotton/spandex tight during practice.

Overall, I'm giving this a rating of 3/5. Would I buy this again? Yes and No. Yes, if it will be worn for a recital. No, if it will be worn during regular class practice.

I hope this review has been of help.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Spray some hair spray on the tore area. This should help and prevent it from running more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never have known! Will definitely try this tip. Thanks Arleth.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...