October 13, 2012

Review: Cross Pebbled Leather Passport Wallet

I didn't feel the need of having a passport wallet until Jeff and I got married and started travelling together.

He's been taking the responsibility of making sure we have our travel documents (passports, IDs, boarding passes, etc) with us during our trips. Nice, huh? Of course it is! Only if he doesn't put them in my purse (rolling my eyes). In the mix with all the girly stuff I carry on a normal day. Not to mention the ones I think I need to carry during trips. Argh!

The solution? A passport wallet that can accommodate both our passports, IDs, boarding passes, receipts and some bills. So I bought a Cross full-grain pebbled leather passport wallet during our flight from Virginia to Frankfurt in 2008. It cost me $60 then.
I've tried and tested this product for at least 3 years now. In my opinion, this wallet can only hold travel docs for two people at the most. So I bought another one to hold both of my girls' passports. I ordered this pink Cross leather passport wallet from Amazon.


See that additional compartment? It's perfect for bills, receipts and boarding passes.


It also has 5 slots for IDs and credit cards.


Now our passports have their own places.


Don't they look neat?


I highly recommend this wallet. It is very well constructed and is made of real leather. It spells QUALITY. I'm giving this a rating of 5 out of 5. I hope this review helps.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...