November 6, 2012

Jumping in on the Wordless Wednesday wagon

So what is Wordless Wednesday?

Honestly, I don't know. But below is the definition I got from Wiki Answers.

On Wednesday, all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence, the wordless title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn't need any description.

Now, I got that. That's pretty clear, isn't it? WORDLESS. There shouldn't be a single word describing what the photo means. The story of the photo is left for the readers to figure out.

I'm jumping in on this Worldless Wednesday craze starting tomorrow. I'm stoked (clapping my hands)!

2 comments:

  1. Happy your jumping on the band wagon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Erica. I'm really excited about this!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...