November 15, 2012

Photography: "E" Family

I had the opportunity of working with the Evans family last Saturday.

My friend, Wena, and I originally wanted a 50's themed shoot but turned down the idea at the last minute. I'm talking about one day here. We also moved the day and time.

End result: a session in the rain! However, I am very pleased with how all the pictures turned out.

The first four photos were taken in front of St. Johannis Church, one of the main and the oldest church in Schweinfurt.

I'm not good in directing but these two are so natural. I captured the look that I wanted.



Here with their handsome little man.


Beautiful mama!


We walked and ran in the rain (literally) until we got to the city wall where I took the following photos.

This boy doesn't want to sit still. Glad I was able to capture one clear shot.




I tried giving an old look to the photos. I'd say a 60's look. What say you?

I'd love to hear your feedback about my work so please feel free to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. I love it!!! so so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these turned out. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you found me, I love connecting with other milspouses. I look forward to hearing more from you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashlee, thank you for stopping by and following back!

      Delete
  3. Your pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful family! That little one is so stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics! Thanks for linking up to the Follow Me Maybe hop! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren, you're welcome and thank you too. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  6. The photos are beautiful and I like the 60's look you gave them! Makes them seem very vintage. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pics are awesome!
    Following you back!
    Misty @ http://monkeysandtutus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there thanks for following me Army Tankers Wife! I am now following you back and you have some great pieces! Love it! www.armytankerswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog and thank you for following back!

      Delete
  9. Great pictures! I love the look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...