November 15, 2012

What's in your bag?

I have been doing the photo a day challenge using the daily prompt from Fat Mum Slim for half a month now.

Today's prompt is IN YOUR BAG. Most of the things in my bag are those of my 3-month old baby. Diapers. Wet wipes. Burp cloth. Nursing cover. A set of clothes. Baby lotion. Napkins. Mine? Wallet and a book.


I used to carry around two bags when my older daughter was just a baby. My purse, where I put all girly things that I find necessary to carry around, and a diaper bag.

When I gave birth to my second child, I opted to using just one (pictured above}. Actually, it's more of a diaper bag which purpose I doubled into a mommy purse at the same time. I gave up carrying a whole lot of things except for the must-have items like my wallet and cellphone.

I like it a lot this way though.

So what's in your bag?

6 comments:

  1. I do the same, there is just to much to carry with both children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo I'm your 100th follower!

    I carry one huge bag with my belongings and everything for baby too!

    andyandbrittanymyers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks Brittany :) I just followed you back!

      Delete
  3. I like this idea! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...