December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, this Christmas is our last here in Germany. Jeff wanted to make it special for the girls so he made sure each of them have presents.

Our tiny Christmas tree, the girls' socks and the presents were all bought by Jeff yesterday. I'm one lucky wife for having a thoughtful husband.

 
Skye was very happy with her presents; a set of 4 16-piece Mickey and Minnie Mouse puzzle and a pair of Hello Kitty hat and gloves. Daddy sure knows what will make his baby girl happy!
 
 
Ryne looked excited too, don't you think so? Ryne's ears are not pierced yet but Jeff bought her a pair of earrings. The same ones we gave Skye for her first Christmas.
 
 
I had a present too! I felt so bad because I didn't have anything for Jeff. Hear me on this one though. We've agreed not to buy each other a present for Christmas and save the money instead. In all honesty, I didnt want anything material. I just want the 4 of us to be together, in good health, and happy.
 
 
I hope you had a Merry Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading comments. Feel free to drop a line or two. If you are a blogger, leave a link to your blog so I can check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...